I’m a sucker for a good quote. A few short words that make you think, make you reflect, make you dream and believe. A few words that can inspire so much.
I’ve planned to start 2016 with 10 inspiring quotes. This collection speaks to me about the simplicity of life, the importance of friends and that following your dreams is possible – you just have to believe in yourself and others. But most importantly it reminds me of the importance of thinking of others and doing what you can for those around us.
3. “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” Kevin Kruse
4. “You miss 100 per cent of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky
7. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” Winnie the Pooh
8. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” Farrah Gray
9. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” Amelia Earhart
Are you also a sucker for quotes? Do you use them to shape your life or your goals? Have you got a quote that sums up your aims for 2016?